Greg Klevenberg |
NMLS #: 1286056
Business Hours:Apply Now
Greg was born and raised in the oil country of western North Dakota. He has a business finance degree from Dickinson State University and a graduate degree in banking from the University of Washington. Greg has 17 years of community banking experience in western Montana. While in banking he became very skilled in the arena of consumer, real estate, construction, development, and commercial lending. During that time he feels fortunate to have had the opportunity to serve the financial needs of residents in the Gallatin, Madison, Helena, and the Flathead valleys, as well as, the greater Yellowstone Basin.
- How much would my monthly payment be?
- How much can I save with a 15 year mortgage?
- Can I save money by refinancing now?
- Should I buy a home or continue to rent?
- Should I consider consolidating my debt with a home equity loan?
Unsure of which way to go? Try our mortgage calculators to help you make a decision.